Freeyourmobile.com is a family run business since 2001 established as UK Dual sim phone specialist selling Dual Sim Phones to UK & beyond. We also recently added many android dual sim phones, watch mobile phones & gadgets to our range of products. Other popular sites include Dual Sim Phones shop & UkSpyGear.Com
All transactions are securely encrypted using Secure services provided by Sagepay & Paypal to offer secure payment processing for our customers by encrypting all data on their secure servers on our behalf therefore keeping your information totally secure.
To view our range of dual sim phones please click on Dual Sim Phones.
Initializing your battery
When you receive your new dual sim phone battery, take it out of its packaging and insert it into your electronic device. Turn your device on and drain your battery until your left with 1 bar of power. Then charge your device for a minimum period of 12 hours. Your 1st charge cycle is very important, do not charge it before it's down to 1 bar.
Recharging your new battery
After you have completed the initial charge, your battery should only ever be recharged once you drain if down to 1 bar of power and should be recharged for a minimum period of 6 hours for the battery to reach its full capacity. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full? this is normal but is not always accurate.
Avoid fully discharging your new battery
Your batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left. Lithium Ion batteries do not perform well if they are fully discharged.
Battery care tips
* Charge your battery correctly by using appropriate charger and drain your battery up to one bar before charging.
* Keep battery contacts clean to effective deliver power in your device and optimize battery life.
* Lower screen brightness/backlight and disable custom animations/transitions to lower battery consumption.
* Avoid using unnecessary features and close idle applications running in the background as they still consume power ie bluetooth, wifi etc.
* Use GSM rather than 3G or Dual Mode as being on GSM mode consumes less power.
* Turn off Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity when not in use as they consume a lot of power.